Code Enforcement requires copies of liability insurance for contractors and a valid state contractors license for
- Building Permit Applications
- Electrical, Plumbing or Mechanical Permits
- Machine, Door to Door or Novelty Vending Permits
- Occupational License Applications
- Special Event License Application
- Temporary Vendor Permit Application
To have a yard sale
- Print off the application for the yard sale or visit City Hall for a permit.
- Fill out the Name, Address, Phone number, Location of proposed sale and date or dates of sale. Then fill out the affidavit and sign the application.
- Next; bring the permit application to City Hall. You will then be issued a permit number.
- You must put your permit number on any and all signs you put up.
- The limit is 4 yard sales a year per address.
- Please post the permit in a place easily visible for officers to see.
Free Brush Pickup
Given the recent orders to stay home and away from others due to the COVID-19 virus, now would be the perfect time to clean your yards of trash and debris. The city will pick up brush piled at the curbside for free on Monday March 30, 2020. Nothing longer than 15 feet please. For the trash simply put it in a cinched plastic bag with your weekly trash and the city will pick it up on your scheduled trash day. We can start the summer off with a cleaner community. For bulky items you can call the City Street Department for a special pickup, at 918-696-7920. Take advantage of the nice weather this week and get outdoors in the fresh air and make Stilwell Clean.
-No tires will be accepted.