Code Enforcement

code enforcment

Permits and Ordinances

Code Enforcement requires copies of liability insurance for contractors and a valid state contractors license for 

  1. Building Permit Applications
  2. Electrical, Plumbing or Mechanical Permits
  3. Machine, Door to Door or Novelty Vending Permits
  4. Occupational License Applications
  5. Special Event License Application
  6. Temporary Vendor Permit Application  

To have a yard sale 

  1. Print off the application for the yard sale or visit City Hall for a permit. 
  2. Fill out the Name, Address, Phone number, Location of proposed sale and date or dates of sale. Then fill out the affidavit and sign the application.
  3. Next; bring the permit application to City Hall.  You will then be issued a permit number. 
    • You must put your permit number on any and all signs you put up.
    • The limit is 4 yard sales a year per address.
    • Please post the permit in a place easily visible for officers to see.  


  1. Code Enforcement

    Physical Address
    503 W Division St
    Stilwell, OK 74960


    Mailing Address
    503 W Division St
    Stilwell, OK 74960

    Phone: 918-410-6947 or 918-696-6075
    Fax: 918-696-5083